Saturday, January 15, 2011

Marcy Has a Visitor

I found an old 1800's book with the most perfectly browned pages - very dark around the edges and in solid condition (but of no collector-value). The pages were thick and strong enough for paint and so was born the series My Funny Valentine. I love how the page headers (chapter titles) have ironically fit each character.

Also on my blog are two more sets for sale in my ETSY shop: BLUEYEDUCKSTUDIOS.


click
~SOLD~ 
click
~SOLD~

SET OF TWO - HIS & HER xo xo
ORiGINAL PAINTINGS!!!
2 Acrylic Paintings
1800's antique book pages - naturally aged/brown
Page Size 4 3/4" x 7 3/8"
(irregular/torn edge on left)
Title (his)
"Marcy Has a Visitor"
Title (hers)
"Beardsley Betrays Himself"


To see the others in the series 
(listed for sale on this blog)
CLICK on these Titles

or





XO

1 comment:

peggy gatto said...

Just a delight, so fresh and original!!