Monday, January 04, 2010

Mother Nature's Son

~.~

Earthy warm colors (especially in winter) are so comforting.
I have selected several pieces from my ETSY shop that are rich, textural, and "earthy" ...


"Sit beside a mountain stream--see her waters rise. Listen to the pretty sound of music as she flies."


BEATLES - Mother Nature's Son -- Listen as you browse


"Find me in my field of grass--Mother Nature's son. Swaying daises sing a lazy song beneath the sun. Mother Nature's son."


SEE THEM HERE
(look under wearable art & jewelry)


Altered Dominoes * Wool & Wire Earrings * Microscope Slide Glass Pendants * Assemblage Art Doll Necklaces * Hand Painted Bamboo Tiles



"I love to think of nature as an unlimited broadcasting station, through which God speaks to us every hour, if we will only tune in." ~George Washington Carver

1 comment:

Karen Kay said...

I love the expectant piece. I took a closer look at it in your etsy shop- very nice! You are very talented. Keep up your good work. May 2010 bring you the best of the best.
God bless,
Karen