Friday, October 09, 2009

Who Knows How Long I've Loved You ...

" Love you forever and forever,
Love you with all my heart;
Love you whenever we're together,
Love you when we´re apart. "


"I Will" ~ The Beatles

CLICK HERE TO VIEW THIS ITEM IN MY SHOP

Charmed, I’m sure…”

(a new series)

Introducing a new series (otherwise known, in my case, as a rabbit trail) - of charmed jewelry. These necklaces are assemblages of found pieces and what-nots - mostly 'new', but sometimes 'old' mixed in as well.

I always wanted a charm bracelet as a little girl so now I find myself making charm necklaces - ala a little more luxurious :) The various price ranges within the series reflects the varying ingredients, weight, time, and aesthetic. I use new and vintage pieces, but be assured the pieces are silver plated, gold plated, non-lead, and even non-nickel. If, however, you have metal allergies and require pure, precious metals be cautious of these please. I often treat the pieces with stained glass solvents to add patina and age. They are endearing!

I hope you enjoy each and every one.

May they bless your eyes and all who behold you.

¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•´

Title: Moving Out

Measurements and Details: 1.75" tall cage (has a sliding door, swinging perch with a tiny bird inside)... 18" chain with barrel clasp closure plus a 3" section of metal branch with two little birds and their nest with one precious blue/teal glass bead egg inside...also crystal centered flower charms along the chain. Sterling Plated and Metal. An Organza gift bag included!


xo - Katey
.


No comments: