Saturday, October 10, 2009

breast cancer SURVIVORS ... Celebration

October is
Breast Cancer Awareness
Month

Title: Pink Tears

"Memories" ~ Within Temptation

(Press PLAY while you visit here today)


Together in all these memories,
I see your smile.
All of the memories I hold dear.
Darling you know I'll love you,
Till the end of time.
All of my memories keep you near
In silent moments,
Imagining you here.
All of my memories keep you near,
In silent whispers, silent tears.

Title: Pink Confetti - a celebration of recoveryAvailable in my etsy shop here



Memories of growing up along the shore of Lake Erie ... my memories... perhaps you have some too. Vacations, times of solitude, picnics, simple play along the water's edge...For me it was and is always a hunt... the perfect piece of driftwood... smooth rocks to paint... and that elusive treasure called "beachglass". Early last fall while my Dad was still with us I found several pieces of glass I have since turned into pendants... Look around my shop for the various ways I have presented them. I hope you enjoy each and every one. May they bless your eyes and all who behold you,
xo~katey

Title: Rejoice

¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•. ¸¸.•

MY MOM IS A SURVIVOR!!!

For more inforamtion about early detection - visit

nationalbreastcancerawarenessmonth


2 comments:

julesmarie said...

Hi Katey! Well, it looks like we a very important thing in common, my Mama is also a breast cancer survivor! God bless our Mamas!
You are welcome for the little "snag" from Etsy!

xox,
jude :)

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

'hey jude'

thanks xoxoxo