Monday, April 20, 2009

PAUL McCARTNEY and Blackbird WINGS

It is dreary and dark and very rainy today,
but just now an intense whiteness has begun to open the sky…
the sun is pushing through the gloom
It is like the song
that singing that breaks the silence in the dead of night …
that strength that comes from weakness
that peace that passes all understanding.




Blackbird - Beatles

And so here are still more Work in Progress pictures
(please scroll down the entire blog for previous FACES in this large ongoing series on exhibit)…

Paul McCartney







And now some mildly selfish pushiness…
my own series of BLACKBIRDS…
all original artwork - matted and framed ...
available in my little ESTY shop at





"The LORD bless you and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace."
Numbers 24: 25-26


~katey D

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I know someone who is completely nuts over the Beatles... will have to show them this!

Gerushia's New World said...

Katey:

These works are fascinating. How many portraits are you doing all together, if you don't mind my asking?

Kim
Garden Painter Art

P.S. Love the crows

Gerushia's New World said...

Hi Katey:

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I'm having a giveaway on my blog this weekend. It's for one of my "story" art prints.

Kim
Garden Painter Art