Thursday, March 01, 2007

One thing I know...

March is a month that is much like waiting in a line. We're not quite "there" yet, but we are not way back (turns around and looks over shoulder) over "there" either.

So while we wait... for better weather... or better health... or for a circumstances to change... or for a heart to turn towards home... or to hear "I'm so sorry, forgive me" ... or whatever the next need of the moment is...

There is one thing I know.

"I'm not alone, I really believe, You never go, You never leave. Here and now, You always stay. “I love you” could not be said a better way. It's everything You've promised. (There's no greater love than this.) From prophets until today. (A man laying down His life for His friends). Your sacrifice has spoken. (You gave everything) And “I love you” could not be said a better way. I am forgiven, I clearly see. It's why You came to do all you did for me. Trading earth with heaven, You took my place. “I love you” could not be said a better way. Because You redeem, I know what's to come. Everything I could lose here, You've already won. So You have my surrender, with passion obey. “I love you” could not be said a better way."**

No matter where you are today… this is completely trustworthy. No matter where I am today - this one thing I know.

~resting, katey

Featured Art: (sold) "Rumplestiltskin" 4" x 4" prismacolor pencil on hot press black stock

**song lyrics:
Downhere - "A Better Way" from the album Wide Eyed and Mystified

(see my jukebox to the left for more info on this band with vast vocal talent. You may think you are hearing Freddie Mercury...)

4 comments:

Deborah said...

Quacks of life??? bwaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahah! I love it!

Gerushia's New World said...

"To Know What's To Come": Isn't that a great feeling?

It's right there, it's real and it's for everyone, through grace.

So many people turn away.

"To Know What's To Come", indeed He is great.

Kim
Garden Painter Art
gnarly-dolls

Penny Cork said...

Nice writing! You're right, March is like waiting in line, very cool!

Penny :)

orion713 said...

Heehe I so love that you blog now!