Thursday, March 13, 2008


CASTING CROWNS ~ "Prayer For A Friend"



Lord, I lift my friend to You, I've done all that I know to do. I lift my friend to You. Complicated circumstances have clouded his view. Lord, I lift my friend up to You. I fear that I won't have the words that he needs to hear. I pray for Your wisdom, oh God, and a heart that's sincere.



Lord, I lift my friend up to You. Lord, I lift my friend to You. My best friend in the world, I know he means much more to You. I want so much to help him, but this is something he has to do. And Lord, I lift my friend up to You.



'Cause there's a way that seems so right to him...But You know where that leads. He's becoming a puppet of the world, too blind to see the strings.



Lord, I lift my friend up to You. My friend up to You...Lord, I lift my friend to You, I've done all that I know to do.



I lift my friend to You



~amen






"Blessed are they whose transgressions are forgiven, whose sins are covered. Blessed is the man whose sin the Lord will never count against him."


"For He has rescued us from the dominion of darkness and brought us into the kingdom of the Son he loves, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins."


2 comments:

Jenn said...

Hey Katie!
How are ya! You popped into my mind today and thought I would let you know. Love and hugs!
Jenna

http://loveconquersall.typepad.com/my_weblog/ said...

What a Beautiful Post. Something we all should be spreading to those who don't know Christ like we do! I pray for all my friends who need God's love and need hope, (period)!!

Hugs,
Jeannene