Saturday, May 17, 2008

I ADORE YOU


I Adore You

(Phil Joel from the "Bring It On" CD)

After many requests - I was finally able to get this little piece of art professionally reproduced as a giclee in two sizes: 6" x 6" and 8" x 8". I love the vivid colors and heavy art paper and am so happy to be able to offer it in my etsy store!
www.blueyeduckstudios.etsy.com

I looked everywhere I knew to find the music that inspired it so you could hear it - but there is no youtube or music track on playlist that I can link, but I did find this one place (just press the play arrow when you get there usign the link below ~ thanks!).


http://www.last.fm/music/Phil+Joel/_/I+Adore+You+(Bring+It+On+Album+Version)

2 comments:

Raspberry Grace said...

It's beautiful Katey :)

love, Rasp xx

Jane Pierce aka zJayne said...

Ditto to raspberry grace (what a treatful name)!

Luvin' your 'quacks of life' border too...you are such a wonderfully well rounded inspiration!

Many blessings to you and yours,
zJayne
www.zJayne.etsy.com