Sunday, February 24, 2008

The 2007 Artists' Choice Awards on eBay

Alice - where art thou? 16x20 canvas mixed media collaged painting


The finalists have been announced in the 2007 ARTISTS' CHOICE AWARDS on eBay.

You may know I was the Director of the ACA in 2006 (it was hugely populated and big and transforming and it evolved tremendously with my awesome team of pressedink & dancing-girl_art ~ they are amazing) !


Keeper of the Stars 25x12 canvas mixed media collaged painting

(please check out all the previous winners here- many are winners again in the 07 Awards!)

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=artistschoiceawards2006

How much more are you loved? 24x12 canvas mixed media collaged painting


As leader in 06 - I made less art (busy busy busy) and declined nominations - Since I retired from the ACA and became 'regularized' again, I was nominated this year... and WOW - my art made finalist standing in EIGHT categories (knock me over with a frying pan and call me Elmer!). Really - it is amazing.

SILENCE 16x20 canvas mixed media collaged painting

In the LARGE FORMAT (art over 14") category - I have finalist standing in FOLK ART, FUN/Whimsical/Humorous, and Fantasy/Faerie/Surreal!

In the SMALL FORMAT (art under 14") category I have finalist standing in Folk Art, and Fun/Whimsical/Humor!

In the FAVORITE OVERALL (or BEST) category I have finalist standing in Art Dolls~Assemblage, ACEO~Fun/Whimsical/Humorous, and Altered-Art!


PEACE 16x20 canvas mixed media collaged painting


WOWwee ZOWee Ping Pong Powee (to quote Melanie at thecreatorspalette)!

Although my art is migrating to another selling venue (ETSY) - I will still run live auctions at eBay as the wind blows.


THANK-YOU to everyone who supported me - and those who still do - I love you a gob!

joyfully, katey-D
Psalm 46



~~~~~~~~~~~~~





THE COLORING SONG

by PETRA

(a little RETRO "Jesus music")
circa 1981


xoxoxox




5 comments:

Denise Aumick said...

These paintings are mahhhhvelous, darling! The first two are my favorites.

Francesca said...

Beautiful paintings, you are my hero :)

Altered Kat said...

Love the paintings!...wonderful subjects...brilliant bright colors!...FAB!

:o)
Kat

Sandy Mastroni said...

Yes ! saved by grace !
You have been tagged .
To learn what this means please visit my blog
http://www.smastroni.blogspot.com

and sometime [when you have time ]...
would you write and tell me about Christian women blogs ?
love Charles Stanley by the way

Please write to me ! Sandy

Gerushia's New World said...

Hey Katey: I just wanted to let you know that I think about you often.

I purchased something from you a couple of years ago, and you included a little plastic duck on a long yellow cord. That duck still hangs in my studio. Every so often, I even get tangled up in it!! But it still hangs there...

Just wanted to let you know that I still think of you and of those awesome eBay days, way back when....

Kim
Garden Painter Art